We are beyond excited to see our patients again and help you achieve the smile of your dreams! Thank you so much for your patience as we navigated this challenging time. Your support and understanding have been amazing, and we are looking forward to seeing you at Turners Falls Dental in the very near future. We have been busy preparing for your return by researching best practices, communicating with leaders and experts, and training our team. We want to share with you some of the ways in which we will be keeping you and your loved ones safe, as well as ensuring the safety of our team.
What we’ve always done:
We have consistently provided the highest level of disinfection and sterilization in our office.
- Instruments are cleaned, wrapped and sterilized for use on each patient
- Hospital Grade surface disinfectants and regular cleaning ensure the office is clean and ready for your visit
- Gloves, masks and safety glasses help protect patients and providers from communicable diseases
- We use an internal and 3rd party service to monitor our sterilization equipment and waterlines.
- We train regularly on the topic of infection control and discuss ways for improvement
- We have had Surgically Clean Air units that use HEPA, carbon, electrostatic and UV filtration to clean the air in the office, as well as HEPA filters in our HVAC’s systems.
What additional steps we are taking:
We have been developing and training on new procedures to increase safety during the pandemic using the CDC, and ADA guidance.
- We will be monitoring the temperature and symptoms of each of our employees
- We will be screening patients and taking temperatures, and will not be seeing patients with flu-like symptoms or fever
- Parents, siblings and spouses will not be allowed in the office, except in the case of young children
- Social distancing will be enforced, and the waiting room will have limited use.
- Our schedule will be altered to reduce the number of patients in the office and at the front desk/waiting room
- Some procedures will be modified to reduce risk to patients and employees
- Increased levels of PPE will be worn by our team for depending on the types of appointments
- We will clean all common surfaces in the office such as doorknobs, bathrooms, and counters hourly.
- We will reserve our early morning appointments for high risk patients, and have all hygiene days to reduce aerosols
What you can do to help:
- Please wear a mask or face covering in the office
- Use hand sanitizer provided at check in and at check out.
- If you or someone in your household have flu-like symptoms, fever, or have reason to think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment
- Your appointment may be different than originally planned. We may not be able to accomplish everything in one visit like we have in the past. Thank you for your understanding
- We may ask to move your appointment to accommodate at risk patients or high treatment need patients. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
We know that during these unprecedented times obstacles like additional time off from work and financial concerns can be barriers to ideal care. We have taken this time to evaluate our patient finance options and same day dentistry solutions with the intention of making sure dentistry remains affordable with minimal time expended for all those in need. Rest assured, Turners Falls Dental has always, will place the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us at www.Facebook.com/TurnersFallsDental for up to date information and resources.