How would you like to have a healthy and natural looking smile in a single visit? With CEREC technology we can make and replace a chipped, cracked, or damaged tooth with a CEREC Same Day Crown or filling.
What are the benefits of CEREC Same Day Crowns?
1) The #1 benefit is you get your new smile today!
-In one visit
-In less than 2 hours
2) Saves you valuable time because
-You don’t have to miss too much work, or
-Use up your vacation time going to multiple appointments.
3) No more having to wear a plastic temporary crown or fittings
-That are often rough and discolored, and
-Uncomfortable to wear for 2 to 3 weeks.
4) Your mouth is mapped out digitally.
-No more goop in your mouth.
-No more messy impressions.
-No more discomfort.
5) Natural looking color-matching to your existing teeth.
-17 shades available
-No more metal
-No more bulky porcelain
-No more black lines around the gum line
6) CEREC crowns are milled from a single block of high-quality ceramic
-That is compatible with the body
-Has the same characteristics as tooth enamel
-The equipment is on-site so any necessary adjustments can be made immediately
7) CEREC crowns are non-invasive to the remaining healthy tooth
8) Less prone to cracks and flaws than many other types of restoration
9) They have a natural feel. Smoothly polished and fitted to your exact bite.
10) Designed so you won’t have problems with sensitive teeth.
-It’s designed to expand and contract naturally when exposed to hot or cold temperatures
If you would like to experience this amazing technology, give our office a call at 413-774-6553, No other office in Franklin County has the latest Cerec technology! We are proud to serve Greenfield, Turners Falls, Montague, Gill, Northfield, Bernardston, Shelburne, Wendell, Deerfield and Orange.